• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind a washed up stud de like Jared Allen again

This is such an obvious fit. He played for both our recent nemeses so he should want revenge.

$53mm in cap space and lots of picks, it would be nice to have a better offseason than last year gman.

This isn't hard. Sign a LT. Draft a OT later if a good one is available. Draft a S or DE in the 1st. Draft the other in the 2nd or a top 3 OT. Draft S/DE, TE, and RB in the 3rd and 4th. Go BPA for the rest.

This isn't hard. Sign a LT. Draft a OT later if a good one is available. Draft a S or DE in the 1st. Draft the other in the 2nd or a top 3 OT. Draft S/DE, TE, and RB in the 3rd and 4th. Go BPA for the rest.

Unless you think Cook/Fournette are pro bowlers. Then you take RB at 1. Gives you the ability to cut Stew soon.

I really like fournette

This is gman's time to shine!

I feel like this is going to be a draft where I can find reason to criticize whatever Gettleman does, but then get talked into the hype before the season starts....or I can love the draft and it end up being a whiff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back