• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
That makes sense. I did see Bradberry was a possible safety.

Maybe he was the one.

I think Gman was sick and tired of hearing how we needed a CB. LOL. Like the move as we've needed to address CB for a few years now. Maybe 1 works out well, or if we're really lucky 2 of them.

I think Gman was sick and tired of hearing how we needed a CB. LOL. Like the move as we've needed to address CB for a few years now. Maybe 1 works out well, or if we're really lucky 2 of them.

Yep. 1 will def work, 2 if we're lucky.

Given how many picks have made the roster, I'd be shocked if they didn't all make the active roster.

Really like the UFA pickup from Tulsa. Kid looks like a player. Had 96 catches last season and only three drops.

@JFowlerESPN
Duke S Jeremy Cash headed to the Panthers. One of top undrafted FAs

Wow. Nice pick up. I thought he was a 3-5 round guy.

I like the UDFAs (the WR from Tulsa, McGee) and think Vernon will be a very good rotation DT. If one of the CBs lands then this was a great draft

It is somewhat interesting that we neither drafted nor signed a single offensive lineman.

It is somewhat interesting that we neither drafted nor signed a single offensive lineman.

or DE, which almost everyone had us taking in the 1st round lol.

I like drafting depth, but sometimes you have to address multiple positions. Really didn't want to go into preseason expecting one of our draft picks to be cut, that's no fun.

This wasn't a year where we had to address multiple positions.

Didn't we sign gradkowski?

Well before the draft. We only lost Velasco and Williams is healthy so GMan thinks we are good there. Drafting a DT was in response to not bringing back Kyle Love.

I wonder if Colin Jones is doomed or if he will be moving from nickel to safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back