• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm with the idea you maximize as much money as you can and get out. If you are really worried about CTE the more seasons you play the higher likelihood and worse it will be. So play rookie contract, get as much possible next contract from anyone, retire.

I would like to know how G-Man decides who to spend his money on. I don't remember any drama with Cam or Luuuuuke's deals

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Having depth at your position gives team luxury of bringing you back from a concussion slowly.

I would like to know how G-Man decides who to spend his money on. I don't remember any drama with Cam or Luuuuuke's deals

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Because they were no-brainer deals for the irreplaceable leaders of each unit. It's more of a question for G-Man to pay KK $16M+ a year.

Ricky Proehl hyping up Stephen Hill. Haven't listened to the linked interview yet.
http://www.catscratchreader.com/201...n-benjamin-and-stephen-hill-may-have-been-our

"It doesn't work out in New York. He's a bust. He's this, he's that, he comes here, doesn't say a word, goes on our practice squad 2 years ago. Busts his tail every day, never complains, never says a word. We work on his game. Attacking the ball, being aggressive, don't worry about dropping, just attack the football. He's got big hands. He comes into camp last year... he's killing it. You ask Cam Newton. It may have been Kelvin and Stephen Hill as our starters. He was getting ready to make me famous as a coach. That's what I told him."
-- Ricky Proehl commenting on Stephen Hill

And you lived to tell the tale?

Short article on ESPN talking about the growth of Funchess in the first three practices this offseason. I'm just thinking about the lineup of Benjamin, Olsen, Funchess, Ginn, and Philly…if they all can stay healthy that creates huge matchup problems with height and speed. Cam should have a bigger year with all five of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back