• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worley getting picked on.

Little Money with two offsides calls.

Nice work, Bene.

I kinda think the WR is a strength talk is over blown. Everyone just kinda forgot we usually won in spite of their propensity to drop every other pass rather than because they were a strength. Adding KB is awse but I'm still wait and see on the other guys (KB likes to drop shit too tho). I'm scared of the super bowl loser hangover effect though so that's probably jading me

You've got to be kidding right? Benjamin, Funchess, GINN, Philly, AND Olsen. Nuff said.

Worley gettin' worked on so far in the game. Outside of the last Mariota drive for a TD, the defense has looked tight.

Cam didn't get a 3rd and 1 when he scrambled off a bootleg, but I'm inclined to think that if it was the regular season he would have easily gotten it.

Benjamin and Funchess have had a couple solid catches, Ginn still has speed, and Cam did his thing. My only worry, if it is allowed to be, is our punter.

Maybe I shouldn't be worried about the punter, he just had a good kick to put Tennessee inside the 15 yard line.

What are the odds that woman from Nashville writes a letter to the editor about Cam's headband? It is pretty thuggish, what with the loose ends hanging down in the back. Not good for her daughter to see that.

Yeah he looks like a black Rambo but we all know Rambo was white. How confusing to her daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back