• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I might try to find a Proehl panthers jersey

I wouldn't mind picking up RB Karlos Williams who was just released by the Bills

Overweight, suspended, and probably other issues since he is/was a productive player that was cut?

Overweight, suspended, and probably other issues since he is/was a productive player that was cut?

Kills me that the Bills let him go, but he came to camp fat, with a four game suspension and bad attitude. Jonathan Williams was a great draft pick and essentially does what Karlos did. If KW gets his shit together, some team will benefit greatly.

Pretty cool Tillman came down to give our rooks pointers for a few days

Lol. Worley tried a Peanut Punch on Funchess and hit him in the neck. Funchess highly unimpressed. Fisticuffs ensued.

Hopefully Worley is simply this season's Funcheckers and he straightens it out during the season.

I was pretty bullish on Worley -- he was part of a very good WVU secondary that held up well in the pass, pass, pass Big 12. You'd think that would've been great prep for the NFL, but perhaps he's gonna need some more

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if McClain started over Worley Week 1.

You all are reading a ton into a rookie preseason game.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Held back how? Cam and Luke are arguably two of the top 10 players in the league.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...kins-cb-josh-norman-best-cornerback-earth-nfl

But when he became a star, he also felt muzzled by the Panthers' conservative front office, which made it clear his brashness wasn't welcome. Norman wonders whether that factored into their eventual divorce. "They kind of shunned me," he says. "They turned down a lot of stuff for me, interviews, sponsorship deals, stuff I didn't even know about. They wanted it to be about the two main guys, Cam [Newton] and Luke [Kuechly]."

Josh Norman sure has a lot to say. Let's see if he backs it up on the field this year. Definitely had no ill will toward him when he left; can't fault a guy for getting paid. But now I've changed my mind. I will actively be pulling against him this year. Dude is just annoying.

Josh Norman sure has a lot to say. Let's see if he backs it up on the field this year. Definitely had no ill will toward him when he left; can't fault a guy for getting paid. But now I've changed my mind. I will actively be pulling against him this year. Dude is just annoying.

Eh, he only says good things about his old teammates, don't care that much about him knocking the organization. I'll cheer for him, last year was too fun not to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back