• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2016 Panthers Thread: MOVING ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing in the playoffs to one of the best teams of all time?

I can see it happening.

1105_EliGatorade.jpg

I think that's the game plan all season really. Maybe score 27. I'm not sure the D is going to be as good as last year.

I'm looking forward to this season more than any season since the 1996-97 Wake basketball season.

Tend to agree. Front seven tonight should feast on the rookie though.

I thought we lost to Stanford that year.

Sorry, I wrote 1996-97 and I was thinking 1995-96. But I probably should have been thinking 1996-97 because the hype was pretty strong then too.

Gotcha. I am pumped too, but the Deacon in me is focused on the fact we have never had back to back winning seasons. That didn't keep me from buying an Over 10.5 Regular Season Wins ticket when I was in Vegas 2 weeks ago. There is going to be a huge overreaction to tonight's results. This is me right now.....

If I want tickets what's the best place to buy them, and should I go ahead and get them? The Chiefs game on 11/13. I guess if we do suck they will get cheaper, but if we're good they'll go up.

If we don't pick off Siemien 4 times tonight I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah having trouble getting work done today. Gonna pick up some brews on the way home and trying to figure out what I want to cook up for dinner - maybe do some juicy burgers.

Yeah having trouble getting work done today. Gonna pick up some brews on the way home and trying to figure out what I want to cook up for dinner - maybe do some juicy burgers.

yeah I'm making up some carne asada tacos and drinking only NC beer. I have some New Belgium in the fridge, which is now sorta NC, but this one was brewed in CO, so that's out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back