• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Wake Rivals tweeted that Demetris Harris was down to three schools following his visit. So it sounds like he didn't commit. Still waiting for word on Jones and Layne. Neither has tweeted anything post-visit.

Rivals has a premium article about Harris and the fact that he is down to three schools.

I think that D Harris will take it to NSD. He seems like a real thoughtful guy and will make a good choice for himself. I hope it's to come to W-S.

Wake Rivals tweeted that Demetris Harris was down to three schools following his visit. So it sounds like he didn't commit. Still waiting for word on Jones and Layne. Neither has tweeted anything post-visit.

We are waiting on Burley as well.

I think if we are not leaders after our visit, we will not be after another week. He's going to usf

Taylor Powell offered by Mizzou.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we got a commit from another 2 star OL with no P5 offers. Sean Maggin. Hopefully they can develop him over the next few years.

An OL named Sean Maginn has committed to Wake.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back