• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

OMG this guy is Luke Kuechly, Jr.

I actually thought the same thing when I watched his video. Moves a lot like kuechly and has similar motor. Love this commit and think he'll be the Rock of our defense in years to come.

Have no idea of his build, but any Jon Abbate comparisons warranted with respect to his motor/passion?

In yet another reminder of how absurd the NCAA recruiting calendar is, note that today is the first day that colleges can extend written scholarship offers to the class of 2017.

In yet another reminder of how absurd the NCAA recruiting calendar is, note that today is the first day that colleges can extend written scholarship offers to the class of 2017.

If schools can extend written offers, players should be able to respond with letters of intent.

giphy.gif

Mike Allen is a game changer kinda recruit. Hes the type of kid that can give us a lot of recruiting momentum. Weve never landed a recruit of his caliber. Allen would be a HUGE get for our staff.

Not sure that is a true statement. I would argue that we have landed bigger recruits in the past that just didn't pan out. CJ Leak was a top 5 QB nationally and was supposed to be the savior. Obviously that didn't happen. Bryan Andrews was a Parade All-American and never really ended up living up to the hype.

Here's hoping we get a guy like Mike and he is truly a game changer. If nothing else, would definitely turn some heads.

Mike Allen is a top 250 player in the nation with offers from Bama, USC and every other college in the nation, our 17 class is top 45 right now. It would be our highest rated class ever by a wide margin. Clawson has killed it and the momentum keeps going. Other recruits will take notice if Allen commits. So yes i believe he would be our biggest recruit ever.

Back