• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

From the beginning we thought it would be a fight and it seems to have turned out that way. Most likely will/would have played very early for us.

Thoughts on where he is now leaning?

He's hearing from a few schools. Indiana. UNC is talking to him, but it's not clear how hard they are pursuing him.

You have to wonder how much this factored into Wake taking so many LBs.

The crystal ball prediction for South Carolina I believe was before he committed to us. I think Indiana, Syracuse and possibly unc are the current threats from what I have read thus far. Though, who knows, maybe sc has popped back in.

There is a decent chance SC will be awful this year. They are a dog at Vandy (yes, Vandy is favored over SC) to open the season, and the schedule gets tougher from there. Could see a scenario where things get ugly for Muschamp quickly at SC. Also, the hope is that WF will take some steps forward this season. If it comes down to WF v. SC battle; possible that WF could be an increasingly attractive option vis-à-vis SC as the year progresses.

Y'all better get some better players quick or App State's gonna beat the fuck out of you next fall.

You better get some players too or Wofford and Charleston Southern and Magpie U are going to beat the fuck out you as well.

My rule of thumb is that if I am taken out to the woodshed and ass-fucked, I keep my mouth shut for a bit.

You better get some players too or Wofford and Charleston Southern and Magpie U are going to beat the fuck out you as well.

My rule of thumb is that if I am taken out to the woodshed and ass-fucked, I keep my mouth shut for a bit.

Paging Gaybone.

Based on what I heard from various rumors on different sites, this may very well have been a mutual decision.

Rumors out of Lanier High School, Ga this morning that we should be worried about Mike Allen.

Not worried, because I never allowed myself to think he'd come here until he signed on the dotted line. We can't have good things you know.

Back