• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2017 Football Recruiting

Davie leads Dudley 7-6 in the second quarter. Cooper Wall just got drilled and has been on the ground about 10 minutes. They are trying to get him on a backboard and ambulance is standing by.

Davie leads Dudley 7-6 in the second quarter. Cooper Wall just got drilled and has been on the ground about 10 minutes. They are trying to get him on a backboard and ambulance is standing by.

That's awful. Any update on him?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awful. Any update on him?

Fractured rib. Looks like he will be ok. Dudley's QB, Hendon Hooker, is a Va. Tech commit. He was ejected late in first half for throwing a punch.

Edit: Now saying fractured rib and will be released from hospital today (quoting his family on Facebook.)

Last edited:
Fractured vertebrae. Looks like he will be ok. Dudley's QB, Hendon Hooker, is a Va. Tech commit. He was ejected late in first half for throwing a punch.

That moves him up the VT depth chart before he even sets foot on campus.

Rumors out of Lanier High School, Ga this morning that we should be worried about Mike Allen.

While this may be true, I'd be surprised if NO ONE started such a rumor after that performance. Let's see how things go from here.

Meh. The DEs had a nice day. If anything, Allen is thinking he'd get a ton of snaps because the offense can't sustain drives.

Today WF made the case for playing for Clawson at Wake over Cut at Duke. The Wake defense was stellar and the offense got it done.

Should send Mike a tape of Duke's game at Duke-- you too can be a star at Wake. That was a dominant performance by Duke. Just imagine Duke on one side and Mike on the other!

Should send Mike a tape of Duke's game at Duke-- you too can be a star at Wake. That was a dominant performance by Duke. Just imagine Duke on one side and Mike on the other!

Too many ambiguous statements.

Too many ambiguous statements.

neuro, always good to see you checking in on our English! The TV announcer said something to the effect during one of our Duke's many great defensive plays:

There was just too much Duke for Duke to handle.

If recall verbatim please remind me.

See Trading Places.

The good part, William, is that, no matter whether our clients make money or lose money, Duke & Duke get the commissions.

Clawson said today that they are planning on taking 3 more players in the 2017 class. More if there is any unplanned attrition.

Back