• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Bolt - I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Raleigh on Dec. 21st. I'll be sitting with deacsfan27 and tailgating with wolf1297/DeaconPeach.

If you (or any other poster) are going, I'll have a beer ready for you in the parking lot.

Bolt - I'm making my annual pilgrimage to Raleigh on Dec. 21st. I'll be sitting with deacsfan27 and tailgating with wolf1297/DeaconPeach.

If you (or any other poster) are going, I'll have a beer ready for you in the parking lot.

Putting this on my calendar now.

Great win in Boston after a tough night in Toronto. Seguin with the hat trick in his old barn.

The Bs traded away Phil Kessel and lucked into Tyler Seguin and Dougie Hamilton with the picks they received in the trade. Then they traded those guys away for meh returns. All of that makes me happy. Then they went and gave the Flyers a draft pick for Zac Rinaldo. :heart:

Oilers' McDavid sustains broken clavicle, out 'months'

Ugh, you had to know something would go wrong when the Oilers got the top draft pick. The Oilers ruin everything.

the b's won under him, which excuses a lot, but god, chiarelli was such a shit GM

Avalon, do you own one of these?

bloggers-be-gettin-paid.png

Toronto-Washington was wild tonight.

-Ovi scored his 483rd career goal in the second, tying Sergei Federov for most all-time by a Russian born player.
-Ovi scored again with 3 minutes left to tie the game at 2-2, but after a lengthy coach's review, it was deemed no goal on account of goalie interference. Doesn't matter,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Scored with 1 second left (with an empty net behind him) to force OT. Caps win in their first SO of the season.

Last edited:
Canes had a last second come from behind win, too. Played with six skaters for nearly two minutes and tied it with 3 seconds to go. Won in OT.

I guess there's a case that Hasek was the GOAT but its much more fun when the generational talent is a skater who is scoring goals as opposed to a guy making truly ridiculous saves.

Toronto-Washington was wild tonight.

-Ovi scored his 483rd career goal in the second, tying Sergei Federov for most all-time by a Russian born player.
-Ovi scored again with 3 minutes left to tie the game at 2-2, but after a lengthy coach's review, it was deemed no goal on account of goalie interference. Doesn't matter,

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Scored with 1 second left (with an empty net behind him) to force OT. Caps win in their first SO of the season.

So enigmatic, tho

Back