• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Bring it on, 61. Can we have a handshake deal to go to OT? The Flyers big guns vs. the Stars big guns would be amazing. Giroux is ready:

CRrfKYrUkAM-SlF.jpg

So, is Torts this generation's Mike Keenan?

Keenan - 20 seasons, 8 teams, 672 wins, .551 points percentage, 3 conference championships, 1 Stanley Cup

Torts - 13 seasons, 4 teams, 446 wins, .538 points percentage, 1 Stanley Cup

It's time (once again) to shoot Zac Rinaldo into the sun.

Well the Canes are really screwing up this worst record thing. Columbus getting it done.

But Torts!

The dog was antsy last night, so I took her to the park with the Flyers down 2-4 to the Bruins and not playing particularly well. I walked back into the house just as they scored a goal in OT to win. So now I guess I'm going to the park whenever the Flyers are losing.

The Stars are 14-1-1 in their last 16 against Eastern Conference teams. Unsurprisingly, they are winning 3-0 in Pittsburgh halfway through the game.

Back