• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Holtby had on off night: gives up 3 goals on 12 shots to the Bolts, and is pulled about halfway through the game with the score 3-0.

No problem for the rest of the team, though - Caps come back and score five unanswered :eek:

Holtby had on off night: gives up 3 goals on 12 shots to the Bolts, and is pulled about halfway through the game with the score 3-0.

No problem for the rest of the team, though - Caps come back and score five unanswered :eek:

That stretch in the third period was awesome. Great save by Grubauer, Caps take it the other way and Oshie scores, Skin just destroys Brown w a great check (Wilson gets a gamer if he checks anyone like that, btw), TB takes a retaliation penalty, Ovi w sweet move to score. Great comeback.

That's a Stars type game.

My wife and I are headed to the Habs tomorrow night. Anything ya'll from the East can tell me not in the write up?

http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/dallas-stars/stars/2015/12/18/heika-desperation-increased-stars-ahead-matchup-slumping-canadiens

If you wish to engage a Quebecois, make sure you turn up the redneck inflection in your French to be better understood.

Watch out for PK Subban!

Didn't realize how bad the Pens were until I watched them against the Canes last night. They're just putrid.

Once again, the Caps post 5 unanswered (edit: make that 6) after digging an early hole.

Holy hell this team is electric. Looking forward to seeing them in person tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Pumped to hit the Canes-Caps game tonight.

Hopefully the Canes can pull off the upset!

Caps are easily the best team in the regular season this year. We'll see how all that translates in the playoffs. Usually the Caps lay a big fat egg.

For those that are interested, World Juniors is on the NHL Network. USA vs. Canada starts at 1pm.

Team USA schedule here: Link

You can find out what prospects from your team are playing for their countries here: Link

USA.gif

Nice game in goal from a Cane's prospect.

Back