• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I'll still believe it when I see it, but we actually going to get some #vivanewblood out west?

I'd totes be down for Blues-Stars/Preds-Sharks

And now the Flyers draw a penalty because their fans are throwing white bracelets onto the ice that were part of tonight's celebration of Ed Snider.

I've never seen as much hysteria over NHL fans acting stupid and throwing things on the ice. The internet has exploded! Caps won the game and won the series. Why cry about some bracelets thrown on the ice after a win? Are Flyers fans really that upsetting to you?

I've never seen as much hysteria over NHL fans acting stupid and throwing things on the ice. The internet has exploded! Caps won the game and won the series. Why cry about some bracelets thrown on the ice after a win? Are Flyers fans really that upsetting to you?

Most of what I've read doesn't just focus on the fans, but on Flyers and their fans losing their composure and having a bad showing. And on the night they honored Snider's passing.

But yes, I've seen this much hysteria when it was snowballs thrown at a football game, and so on.

Now I just want Caps to win Wednesday so we can be done with the Flyers but we get anyone else hurt.

Most of what I've read doesn't just focus on the fans, but on Flyers and their fans losing their composure and having a bad showing. And on the night they honored Snider's passing.

But yes, I've seen this much hysteria when it was snowballs thrown at a football game, and so on.

Now I just want Caps to win Wednesday so we can be done with the Flyers but we get anyone else hurt.

Exactly. I noticed that Capt Caveman has stopped running around head hunting. This will limit any retaliation from the Flyers. Caps fans should be concerned about getting out of this series with minimal injuries.

Philly fans have misbehaved - hands must be wrung, think pieces must be written, children must be thought of. It's the natural order of things.

I think when Philly players are speaking out about fan actions, maybe it's a little more than hand wringing and children.

Born and raised outside Philly and a Philly fan for life, I think those fans that threw the bracelets need to witness a Cap win 10-0.

giphy.gif

Ouch.

Back