• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I think when Philly players are speaking out about fan actions, maybe it's a little more than hand wringing and children.

Fans were completely out of line, no doubt. But IMO the bracelets weren't half as bad as what happened during the moment of silence.

I hope Scotty Laughts is OK, that was scary.

Gotta love Ovi, out there checking on him like it was one of his guys.

CghhLgOWcAAECsO.jpg

Datsyuk leaves the ice for the last time as Detroit gets eliminated. I'm not crying you're crying

You know... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the whole Datsyuk thing. On one hand, I absolutely loved watching him over his career, and having him in Detroit the entire time was pretty amazing. It always shocks me how many players have done that over the years for Detroit, when it seems to rarely happen elsewhere. He is absolutely a HOF player, and is right on the cusp of having his jersey retired. On the other hand, leaving a year early and sticking Detroit with the cap hit leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and he obviously wasn't the same player this season after his surgery. I do know that I wished he had a few more games this season.

Wings should have won tonight, but Bishop was unbeatable. I guess we'll see if they get another playoff run next year to shut down the Joe.

Detroit should blow it up and build toward 2017-18 and the new joint. Building an eventual cup contender (something this team is not even close to being) is more important than some stupid streak

You know... I'm not entirely sure how I feel about the whole Datsyuk thing. On one hand, I absolutely loved watching him over his career, and having him in Detroit the entire time was pretty amazing. It always shocks me how many players have done that over the years for Detroit, when it seems to rarely happen elsewhere. He is absolutely a HOF player, and is right on the cusp of having his jersey retired. On the other hand, leaving a year early and sticking Detroit with the cap hit leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and he obviously wasn't the same player this season after his surgery. I do know that I wished he had a few more games this season.

Wings should have won tonight, but Bishop was unbeatable. I guess we'll see if they get another playoff run next year to shut down the Joe.

His legs look gone. Unless he had a miracle recovery I'm glad this was his last season in Detroit, no matter what the cap hit is. This team needs an actual rebuild now anyways. They're 5-6 pieces and 3 defensemen away from being a team Fuck I want to throw Jonathan Ericcson into the sun.

For most of this series, I think the Flyers have held their own playing 5 on 5, but have been crushed by the Caps on special teams and by the great play of Holtby.

Until tonight. lol at that game. Sorry Caps fans.

Praise be to Neuvirth.

"Last year I was with the Buffalo so I was facing a lot of shots"

dying.

For most of this series, I think the Flyers have held their own playing 5 on 5, but have been crushed by the Caps on special teams and by the great play of Holtby.

Until tonight. lol at that game. Sorry Caps fans.

Praise be to Neuvirth.

With the Flyers win tonight, as well as two days ago, do the Caps start feeling some tightness in the throat area? If the Flyers pullout their home game over the weekend, how will the Caps react to a game 7 when they were up 3-0? Do they pull a complete choke?

Back