• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Unfortunately the stars hit the snooze button in the second period! Poor goal tending? I don't think any of the three goals against were poor goals

Not quite over. Either way it's been a fun ride this year. Trying to figure out who to pull for if/when Blues win. Anyone but Pens.

Unfortunately the stars hit the snooze button in the second period! Poor goal tending? I don't think any of the three goals against were poor goals

No, you are right. The poor goaltending was a frustrated statement based on teh season and playoffs

Ok, Preds Nation where are you? ;) Preds with a huge victory in 3OT last night evening the series at 2 with the Sharks. Back to Cali.

I didn't grow up with hockey, but being here in Nashville for 5 years has given me the bug (at least for the playoffs). Nashville is a sneaky good hockey town. Pumped for tonight...

Gabby's regular season numbers are fucking insane.

409-192-80 (.659!) in the regular season. 8 division titles in 9 years.

Thought at first it was a huge boner by Jones but beautiful shot by Arvidsson

Who wins out in OT, J-Will magic or Caps-gonna-Caps? Will be fascinating

Caps elims aren't as much fun w/o SND around.

Still, nothing to really be ashamed about too much. I think this series very well may have been the Cup decider

Last edited:
OV 7pts and a +2, Crosby 2pts and a -3. Can't wait to hear more of Wilbon talk about how the Caps need to trade Ovechkin.

Great game, great series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back