• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I'm still fucking hyped!

Washington hits all of Western Canada in the next week - I'm already dreading the late nights.

Montreal starts hot, again. Can they sustain it enough to not miss the playoffs by a mile?

Looks like PK's lil bro is a problem.

Even if it held up last year, I was concerned about a Ward/Lack tandem.

That said, let's wait to freak out until we actually have a home game or two

I'm pretty concerned something is up with Faulk. There were several times last night where he just was not skating and shying away from physical contact. On the last Detroit goal he was standing almost perfectly still while the puck went from boards to point to goal.

Killer comeback by the Flyers last night, scoring two goals in the final three minutes, with 19 shots in the third period alone. I still hate shootouts.

First goal for 19 year old Travis Konecny!

KonecnyGoal3_10_25_16.gif

KonecnyGoal2_10_25_16.gif

Then Pittsburgh and Washington are blazing. And Montreal is one big fucking conflagration!

I love the Dallas Stars.

So many injuries up front. Young/new guys in the back.

Same 2 goalies. Both have played great.

Fight fight fight. It will come together. I'll say no worse than the 6th seed even with the terrible start.

I love the Dallas Stars.

So many injuries up front. Young/new guys in the back.

Same 2 goalies. Both have played great.

Fight fight fight. It will come together. I'll say no worse than the 6th seed even with the terrible start.

Bless your heart

Bold prediction: The Habs lose their first game in regulation tonight

The record output was no big deal to Columbus coach John Tortorella.

"All it is one tick in the win column and one tick in the loss column," he said.

Leaving Montoya in for the whole game was evil. I get that they have another game tonight, but come on.

Back