• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Team NA is so fun. Out-shooting Finland 43-25 on the way to a 4-1 win is preeetty good. I'd like to see them play Torts-coached USA, but I don't think USA is making it out of the group round. Hopefully they take down Russia tonight! (ESPN2 at 8pm, fyi)

What's going on with Nichushkin, 61? Is he gonna go to the KHL, or is this just negotiating?

Edit: Looks like Team Europe just took a 2-1 lead over the Czech Republic. 15 mins left. USA kind of needed Europe to lose, here.

Wow, Val sent down to second tier in Russia (VHL). Seems like his attitude is worse over there.

Excited about tomorrow night. Injuries have been brutal so far this year. 10 new guys on the 23 man.

Picked by three Puck Daddy editors / writers as the most underrated team:

NHL 2016-17 predictions: Overhyped players, teams; McDavid’s points

596d1dec7b1ec46feb3663d94f2d43bb

Jack Eichel's ankle injury and Crosby's concussion are a bummer to start the season.

Matthews has a hat trick in his first game.

I expect a reasoned response to this from the Toronto fans and media.

But seriously, this has to be one of the most impressive debuts at anything ever

My head is going to explode tonight.

Caps-Pens season opener (and Pittsburgh banner raising :sick:) is at the exact same time as Dodgers-Nats game 5.

Back