• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

I do not understand that graph. What is it saying about the Leafs?

The Leafs are high event. They generate a lot of shots but also give up a lot of shots. They are on the happy side of the line, so they are generating more than they are giving up. (So yeah, fun.)

And the Canes have shattered any hope of them challenging this year...or being respectable at all, really.

Very disappointing from the 'Canes. Whenever you kinda want to get excited about them they give you reasons not to be.

Wonder if the season could've been different if they'd held on to at least a couple of those big early season leads

Canes beatemdown on Washington has my optimism piqued again. Unfortunately, it will come crashing to earth with games against San Jose and Montreal this week.

Malkin accidentally knocked Murray's mask off, and then accidentally slapped him in the face with his stick. Whoops.

Fleury relieves Murray for the final 20 seconds of the period and gives up a goal. Whoops.

(To be fair it was a 4 on 3)

Deacsfan27 and I are making our annual pilgrimage to Raleigh on Friday, 12/16. We're planning on tailgating with DeaconPeach and Wolf1297.

tumblr_mztwco3tzs1sikq5fo1_r1_500.gif

Golden Knights. People were predicting that months ago.

Canes win their fifth in a row.

Back