• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018-2019 NHL Thread – Thunderstorm Warning

Though you're probably best off finishing 4th in the division right? That'd be my take -- go wreck the Atlantic and only have to deal with the Metro in the conference finals.

I guess Carey Price is a little scary, but Montreal overall is pretty meh

Oh my. Kuznetsov just had a filthy goal in Montreal.

Last edited:
2016-2017 NHL Season Thread – HTTD is HYPED!

Justin Faulk, who has been out with injury for a significant portion of the season and is a -11 when he has played, will rep the Canes. Meanwhile we have two under-22 D-men who are +13 and +11 nobody has ever heard of.

Jaccob Slavin is GOD.

Enjoyed watching the last few games. Let's fuck up Torts tonight

giphy.gif

Flyers are gift wrapping the final wild card spot to the canes. Officially 3 points out with 2 games in hand. Canes took care of Boston and Columbus at home the past two games. Please don't lay an egg at home against the Sabres and Islanders this weekend!!!

Little worried the likes of TOR/TB/FLA could get involved too, but I'm hoping that the 2nd and 3rd spots in the Atlantic (a great spot to be in for how the playoffs will set up) will stay low enough to where the competition for those spots won't be as intense in terms of needing to grab points.

Given that there is only one viable route for the 'Canes -- the final Wild Card spot -- playoff mode seems to have already started

But seriously, a joy to watch. Team has great chemistry right now -- each line seems to know where their teammates are gonna be. Some fantastic passing and one timers

It really is fun. Glad I can jump on my parents satellite subscription to pull Fox Sports Go up in Baltimore.

stand up, caniacs.

we were at the Blackhawks game on the 30th. hockey games are definitely my favorite sport to go to live. so much fun.

18-9-3 since an awful 3-6-4 start.

Back