• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2018 Rockies Playoff Thread: Let's Go Rockies !!!!!

70fdb75a19c27760fa8fab9028c3ce40.407938.png

After a great West Coast trip, the pitching has really collapsed. Very disappointed in the past couple of weeks. Need to ramp it up real quick or won't make the playoffs.

Will beat out Cards for final WC but will run into Kershaw or Bumgarner (again) in WC game.

Sounds about right

Or maybe not. Looks like we killed off y'alls cute little rally.

See ya next year!

How am I just finding out about this thread now? I am really not on the boards enough.

Went to the game this past Friday (1-0 Brewers win). I'm so frustrated I can barely watch them anymore.

It's really been a tough year. So close. Need a rally down the stretch but I'm not sure they have the juice.

So with the official tie from the suspended game, we're 78-80-1. We either finish one game above .500 this season or under .500. Must sweep ! Cardinals obviously need to win, so I hope we win to fuck them up.

Also, this will be my last post about the Bucs. I only rooted for them because i hate the Cubs. They obviously don't have what it takes to beat the Cubs, who suck tons of veiny cock.

Turner looks like a guy who would play a Wildling Warrior on Game of Thrones.

Arrieta looks like a guy who's aging out of his position as a sandwich artist in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.

Joe Maddon should have put a piece of coal into the sphincter of each of his starting batsmen before Game 2. He'd have a handful of diamonds right now.

I guess Roberts doesn't guard the line with a 4-0 lead.

Which is nice, because he doesn't have to.

Back