• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-2024 NCAA Men's Basketball Thread

Yeah UNC winning is probably better for us conference standing wise.

Although If FSU won, I wonder if they'll end up becoming a Q1 loss for us since they're already at #82 NET?

Yeah UNC winning is probably better for us conference standing wise.

Although If FSU won, I wonder if they'll end up becoming a Q1 loss for us since they're already at #82 NET?
They can still move up with a close loss. UNC winning is definitely better for us.

Bacot is only a year younger than Luka Doncic. Thats insane granted they both look 33. Maybe both smoke salem lights.

Some of you statistical cognescenti could give us a periodic breakdown of who needs to beat whom to maximize our chances this year. I'd really appreciate it. Bet others would, too.

Some of you statistical cognescenti could give us a periodic breakdown of who needs to beat whom to maximize our chances this year. I'd really appreciate it. Bet others would, too.
A little early to know what maximizes our chances but take a quick look at teams close to us in the projections. That would say for today to root against teams like Ole Miss, Cincy, Colorado, TCU, Boise State, Texas, and Mississippi State.

Also some teams with losses today already like Kansas State, Nebraska, and Seton Hall.

The big Clemson oaf really blowing it down the stretch. 3 turnovers in a minute.

And then fouls Dukes big oaf. He is single handedly costing Clemson the game (along with the refs as always).

Back