• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

adam-sandler-dodgeball.gif

It's hard to imagine we would have had all those last second shot clock shots/violations in the second half against State if we had Damari. I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head and the actual number was probably 5 or 6 times we had to just throw up some junk.

It's hard to imagine we would have had all those last second shot clock shots/violations in the second half against State if we had Damari. I can think of at least 4 off the top of my head and the actual number was probably 5 or 6 times we had to just throw up some junk.
There's throwing up junk and having Damari "throw up some junk."

this is a great game for them to be activated. perhaps that was the plan. much better tomorrow at home then away at State. Reminds me that State players and the coach are all f'ing aholes. Coach gets tossed for going on the court (nothing new for him being on the court) and a state player head butts our player and another state player gives the camera the bird. Class act going on there. We kick some huge ass tomorrow on Danny's return

The Bracket Watch article from The Athletic today paints a very, very scary picture for ACC teams not named Duke/UNC. Hope getting Monsanto back gives us an extra punch and we log some quality wins soon.

Can’t believe the NCAA took this long on Monsanto too. Screwed x2

Back