• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023-24 Wake Forest Basketball Season - 21-14 (11-9) - KP#29 / NET#43

Why don’t they offer them in youth sizes? I’d guess kids would draw a larger audience for college kids’ jerseys than adults.

That was just a fancy way of saying “lol, $110 ain’t shit for some of us”
No- I was pointing out that people spend money on their kids. Most of the kids he plays with come from low income homes but parents figure things out when their kids want something, especially sports related.

For anyone curious - these NIL jerseys are listed as ”Coming Soon” on the bookstore site. I called to ask about them and the person said they are listed that way because they are basically screen printed on demand when you order them. The person who does the screen printing comes in once or twice a week to do batches working from blank jerseys. I ordered it on 1/22 and it was shipped on 1/27.

Here are all the jerseys:

$15 more for jersey w/ name. It's that nil?

I saw the reverse grinches out in the wild and had no idea it was a thing. PG for 5th grade hoops team had one red and one green shoe on. Also had the Justin Bieber haircut and a punchable face. Good ball handler, though.
Yeah, I've seen a few 4th-5th graders this year with handles and good anticipation on defense. Another kid is 2 feet tall, and thinks he is Steph Curry so he just launches once he gets over half court. I've been teaching him about "sharing the basketball."

A few potential post players Forbes should be scouting as well. Good offensive rebounders, not so great with the post moves, but that will come.

Looks like the kids reverse grinches are significantly cheaper than the adult ones.

So you're telling me kids aren't wearing these anymore?

new-product-500x500.jpeg

Kids, no. All the Kobe Protro models are extremely popular for playing in, the Sabrina Ionescu’s are really popular in men’s sizes as well.

Yeah, I've seen a few 4th-5th graders this year with handles and good anticipation on defense. Another kid is 2 feet tall, and thinks he is Steph Curry so he just launches once he gets over half court. I've been teaching him about "sharing the basketball."

A few potential post players Forbes should be scouting as well. Good offensive rebounders, not so great with the post moves, but that will come.

Don’t forget that he recruits offense and teaches defense. So do not bother instilling any defensive mindset or technique into these young people if you want to steer them to Wake. All offense, all the time.

Looks like the kids reverse grinches are significantly cheaper than the adult ones.
Send me the cheap ones you find 😂. Santa was like a GOAT/ Stockx explorer this year. He wants the regular grinches his birthday and there is no freaking way…

Send me the cheap ones you find 😂. Santa was like a GOAT/ Stockx explorer this year. He wants the regular grinches his birthday and there is no freaking way…
well… these cost about $50 plus shipping from China?
IMG_0003.jpeg

Back