• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Jaycee Horn - Injury BUST (skipped on Parsons)
Terrace Marshall Jr. - BUST
Brady Christensen - Decent
Tommy Tremble - Cut from any other team
Chuba Hubbard - Lifetime backup
Daviyon Nixon - DONK
Keith Taylor Jr. - DONK
Deonte Brown - DONK
Shi Smith - DONK
Thomas Fletcher - DONK
Phil Hoskins - DONK

Ikem Ekwonu - BUST
Matt Corral - DONK
Brandon Smith - DONK
Amaré Barno - DONK
Cade Mays - DONK
Kalon Barnes - DONK

Bryce Young - ???
Jonathan Mingo - ???
DJ Johnson - DONK
Chandler Zavala - Decent
Jammie Robinson - DONK

HOW DOES THIS MF HAVE A JOB?!?

Jaycee Horn - Injury BUST (skipped on Parsons)
Terrace Marshall Jr. - BUST
Brady Christensen - Decent
Tommy Tremble - Cut from any other team
Chuba Hubbard - Lifetime backup
Daviyon Nixon - DONK
Keith Taylor Jr. - DONK
Deonte Brown - DONK
Shi Smith - DONK
Thomas Fletcher - DONK
Phil Hoskins - DONK

Ikem Ekwonu - BUST
Matt Corral - DONK
Brandon Smith - DONK
Amaré Barno - DONK
Cade Mays - DONK
Kalon Barnes - DONK

Bryce Young - ???
Jonathan Mingo - ???
DJ Johnson - DONK
Chandler Zavala - Decent
Jammie Robinson - DONK

HOW DOES THIS MF HAVE A JOB?!?
It’s breathtaking how bad they’ve drafted. Maybe that’s why they gave all the picks away for the munchkin - can’t fuck the picks up if you don’t have any!

Glad to see others calling out Fit, he's gotta go.

Of course Tepper will prolly just hire another clown

Didn't Fitter basically say he likes to trade down in the draft because it is extremely hard to hit on draft picks so more picks = better chance of one hitting?

Yes. He said that either before or after a draft where they traded down, picked 11 players, and didn’t really hit on any of them.

hedge fund asshole who thinks he knows everything
What kind of training should an NFL owner have that will net him billions of dollars, while still affording him the humility to let his underlings make all of the decisions ?

I think the trick is to distract them with a massive project that occupies their time and that they are free to make all the decisions on like a new stadium.

Didn't Fitter basically say he likes to trade down in the draft because it is extremely hard to hit on draft picks so more picks = better chance of one hitting?
I mean, that strategy has worked out so well for other sports franchises, hasn't it? Trust the process. Aka the long con.

I'm a broken record, but Tepper is a fantastic investor but a bad manager. Even those closest to him say that. Looks to be pretty accurate in how he runs the team.

The Panthers have lost very key players due to injury and it has exposed how thin they are due to poor drafting. Especially on defense. I saw a lot of poor execution yesterday which pretty much falls on coaching: poor tackling, penalties, dropped passes, etc. I also thought it looked like we were in the wrong defense quite a bit yesterday. And it really hurts that they used the #6 pick on a guy in Ickey that appears to just not be good. Bryce will be a stud and I'm not concerned about him at all. But to me it looks like we lack toughness and I think that falls on Reich. He may just be too nice a guy.

I had the exact same number of tackles yesterday as CJ Henderson.

Last edited:
I'm a broken record, but Tepper is a fantastic investor but a bad manager. Even those closest to him say that. Looks to be pretty accurate in how he runs the team.

The Panthers have lost very key players due to injury and it has exposed how thin they are due to poor drafting. Especially on defense. I saw a lot of poor execution yesterday which pretty much falls on coaching: poor tackling, penalties, dropped passes, etc. I also thought it looked like we were in the wrong defense quite a bit yesterday. And it really hurts that they used the #6 pick on a guy in Ickey that appears to just not be good. Bryce will be a stud and I'm not concerned about him at all. But to me it looks like we lack toughness and I think that falls on Reich. He may just be too nice a guy.

I had the exact same number of tackles yesterday as CJ Henderson.

Glad Scott Fitterer sent over a 3rd round pick for CJ Henderson!

Back