• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2023 Carolina Panthers thread - HOF Julius Peppers

Was it a mistake to release Cam in 2020, or did we just sign the wrong replacement quarterback in Teddy B? What does the franchise look like if we re-signed Cam for basically the same 3 year deal we signed Bridgewater for?

Panthers opponents got 1/4 of the POW slots despite being like 1/16 to 1/13 of the games. Unreal.

Cam was washed except as a short yardage QB. The right move would have been to trade up for Tua or Herbert.

Was it a mistake to release Cam in 2020, or did we just sign the wrong replacement quarterback in Teddy B? What does the franchise look like if we re-signed Cam for basically the same 3 year deal we signed Bridgewater for?
wouldn't be different at all. Cam's arm was/is toast. Not the same player post Steelers game in 2018

Hey guys I think the Panthers vs. Steelers game was on the same time as Wake Forest vs. NC State

a8dee46ebd8ba3613d8677988251637e.jpg

I think we can argue Tepper is the worst owner in US professional sports.

Now that the Deacs are out of the way i pumped to turn my attention to the Panthers run for the division title. Let’s goooooo…>!

They showed a playoff picture graphic on Thursday and the Saints are the division leaders at 5 wins but the Bucs and Falcons are in the hunt at 4. So I guess it’s not conceivably out of the picture. But also shows how bad we are in that all of those sorry teams are much better positioned than us.

Headed to the game today. Placed some bets just to make it interesting, but I’m mostly just terrified thinking about what could happen if/when Jeffery Simmons gets to Bryce. Guy is an absolute monster with arms the size of legs.

Headed to the game today. Placed some bets just to make it interesting, but I’m mostly just terrified thinking about what could happen if/when Jeffery Simmons gets to Bryce. Guy is an absolute monster.
Yeah, Simmons against your back-up G. Cue Dennis Hopper - I see bad things. Bad things.

I’m headed to the Panthers game.

High Point Panthers.

I’m recording the Bryce show so hopefully I can stay away from people talking about it. I’m a sucker but I still have to watch.

They showed a playoff picture graphic on Thursday and the Saints are the division leaders at 5 wins but the Bucs and Falcons are in the hunt at 4. So I guess it’s not conceivably out of the picture. But also shows how bad we are in that all of those sorry teams are much better positioned than us.
Totally - 8-9 would get it done in this shit show and we’re a million miles from even that

If only the Panthers had a coach capable of going .500.

Back