• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

after Biden called them out for this in his State of the Union I’m surprised any of them would step in the same shit this quickly. Who is the Presidential constituency that’s going to elect anyone running on cutting social security or medicare?

These are political non-starters, what clueless
morons are advising her?

If she wants to be trump's running maye she needs to race to the bottom of the idiot barrel quickly.

after Biden called them out for this in his State of the Union I’m surprised any of them would step in the same shit this quickly. Who is the Presidential constituency that’s going to elect anyone running on cutting social security or medicare?
It’s not a new quote but still relevant.

I think you're underestimating the right's ability to vote in spite of itself. Ultimately businesses want to gut both because half of the expense is on them. So Fox News is going to hammer on cuts to both for as long as it takes to make it happen, which it will eventually.

So, Trump gives Nikki his blessing for her to run. She announces she's running. Within one hour of her finishing her speech he's slamming her on Truth Social. Can't make this shit up.

So, Trump gives Nikki his blessing for her to run. She announces she's running. Within one hour of her finishing her speech he's slamming her on Truth Social. Can't make this shit up.
If nothing else, watching Trump savage any Republican running against him will at least make the Republican primaries entertaining.

And sad. I don't care about the GQP. I care about America.

Trump logic was probably that she'll take some of the anti-Trump vote from DeSantis. But he couldn't stand her getting an hour of good press without interfering.

Nikki’s DOA as soon as he brands her “Nimrod”. Idk why she’s wasting her time.

She’s doing everything she can to not criticize Trump, saying she’s running against Joe Biden (narrator: she’s not).

Trump posted last night that he appointed her to the UN to get her out of SC to get a better Governor.

Nikki and the rest are getting what they deserve. The party had the opportunity to put the country above Trump, and chose not to. It would have cost them in the short term and benefited them, and the country, in the long term. I hope they all regret it terribly.

"We need to start realizing that we don't need our politicians getting on TV and talking" she says while on TV.

“The idea of me running for President makes liberal’s heads explode.”

LOL. Like she’s in any liberal’s heads.

“The idea of me running for President makes liberal’s heads explode.”

LOL. Like she’s in any liberal’s heads.
I think the only thing that would make someone's head explode is rationalizing how she can beat Trump

Back