• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Presidential Primaries and Election

I saw him a few years ago at Garden District (beer garden/bbq restaurant in DC) the day after the WH Correspondent's Dinner. He was holding court at a big table of mostly 20 something attractive women. One in his lap, his arm around another.

You putting a 30 min video on social media and talkin bout somebody else not wanting you to see it? Mother fucker, who you think is choosing to watch a political ad longer than sitcom that’s not already voting for you?

Trump now attacking RFK, Jr. Which makes sense. If Trump paints RFK, Jr., it may slightly raise his profile with progressives that are disappointed in Biden and may help shore up his support that could break from Trump.

if trump is a Vampire Weekend fan he has my vote
The line is "Who gives a fuck about an Oxford Comma..." So I don't think Vampire Weekend are fans of them either.

Also, I doubt Trump has used any punctuation besides an exclamation mark in a decade.

Maybe the most unshocking news alert.

Last edited:
The highest point on the Atlantic seaboard south of Maine is in New Jersey. Mount Mitchell in Atlantic Highlands, NJ claims that honor at 266 feet. The outlook at the top provides a panoramic view of the NYC skyline.

Yet Dems have generally outperformed Pubs in actual voting since 2018 and Trump is getting 15-20% protest votes in a primary.

It’s hard to get too worked up about polls.

Back