• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2024 Wake Baseball Thread: What Did We Do To Deserve This?

So I’m taking my daughter to the game on Saturday (already got tickets). It seems like I need to add them to apple wallet? And any advice on where to park?

So I’m taking my daughter to the game on Saturday (already got tickets). It seems like I need to add them to apple wallet? And any advice on where to park?
Apparently the only parking available will be behind Bridger Field House. The usual Gold and Blue lots. Since the spring football game is at 2. The annex/Joel might be an option, but they have something going on as well.

Apparently the only parking available will be behind Bridger Field House. The usual Gold and Blue lots. Since the spring football game is at 2. The annex/Joel might be an option, but they have something going on as well.
We parked in the red lot for the super regional last year and it was low key kinda great. Plenty of room, shade for tailgating, and the walk around the outfield wasn’t bad.

Shit. Don't go making me tear up in a Hilton Head hotel room. I gotta get back for a game later this season. Can't let you have too many replay reviews without me.
Lock that shit up, buttercup. Tearing up in a Hilton Head hotel room is for overserved girls on spring break.

Still have 2 Tix for today and Saturday. If there are no buyers, I'll give them to a Deac fan. Hate for them to go unused.

Tough matchup with Arnold on the mound. Have to make like the Lumbee at Hayes Pond every inning and fight off the kkk with bats.

A few things about Jamie Arnold, the FSU starter against WF today:

• He 7-1 on the season with a 1.32 ERA
  • He hasn't given up more than 3 earned runs in any of his 9 starts
  • In his one loss (to Clemson), Arnold pitched 7 innings gave up 3 hits, 1 run and struck out 9.
  • For those concerned about the uneven performances of WF's freshman starters, Arnold is a sophomore who made the 'jump' after a rough freshman year (2-5 6.34 ERA)
The Arnold v. Burns matchup may be the top starting pitcher matchup of the college baseball season. Among other things, it will go a long way to determining the ACC Pitcher of the Year. Got to believe there will be an overwhelming number of MLB scouts at tonight's game.

A few things about Jamie Arnold, the FSU starter against WF today:

• He 7-1 on the season with a 1.32 ERA
  • He hasn't given up more than 3 earned runs in any of his 9 starts
  • In his one loss (to Clemson), Arnold pitched 7 innings gave up 3 hits, 1 run and struck out 9.
  • For those concerned about the uneven performances of WF's freshman starters, Arnold is a sophomore who made the 'jump' after a rough freshman year (2-5 6.34 ERA)
The Arnold v. Burns matchup may be the top starting pitcher matchup of the college baseball season. Among other things, it will go a long way to determining the ACC Pitcher of the Year. Got to believe there will be an overwhelming number of MLB scouts at tonight's game.
But Jamie Arnold also hasn’t witnessed what a nuclear bomb zone looks like.

Back