• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

24/7 Thought Andre Washington Was Transferring....dey wrong

Some say if I don't say "maybe" I'm being "pick your adjective". Of no one else has to do this.

The reality with Dre seems to be that he was nervous. His confidence has appeared to be good. That's partially on him and partially on the previous staff.

Makes sense. He has to be in a better position to improve with Manning, coupled the simple fact of being older. I assume he knew he wasn't ready to compete on even footing in the ACC. That will make you nervous... He's really got some skills and athleticism. He is not a stiff by any stretch. Some big men just take time to develop and grow into their bodies. And he should be just an RS Soph this year.....

Washington has a lot of tools. I'd love to see him get effective and finish out here.

This was two years after he graduated, when he was playing European ball. Had a big ass house, fancy cars, but stiffed a lot of contractors.

If only there was some legal recourse for you to get your money back then.

If only there was some legal recourse for you to get your money back then.

Duh. Why do you think he is posting it on a message board. Viral negative campaign towards King until he pays his IOU. Lawyer Shmalyer. This is the 2010's.....

He is a giant pussy that's why. If only he could do that in real life

Glad to hear this. Not so much because I'm convinced Washington will every be a great player for us (who knows), but because if a true 7 footer on a team with no other actual centers transfers after one of the better big man coaches in the country takes over the program... Then something is very wrong.

If he can get up to 20 mpg, we could have much better interior D. He's a natural shot blocker.

If he can get up to 20 mpg, we could have much better interior D. He's a natural shot blocker.

He'd better block a dozen shots in 20 minutes, because we'd be playing 4 on 5 on the other end of the court.

Looks like he's staying in W-S for the summer.

10409340_10202096492919269_4347136285603928004_n.jpg

Either I am getting older or the level of physical development of our incoming freshmen is not good. Rondale and Wilbekin look young and scrawny. A far cry from guys able to play in the ACC so far as physical development is concerned. This whole Wilbekin is a step up from Mitchell is optimism at best. These days we bring in classes of guys looking like a bunch of Gary Clarks and no Jeff Teagues or JJ.

Gary Clark would play 32 minutes a game next season.

That lady in the middle could outrebound Eric Williams's momma.

Back