• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ACC Tournament: #12 Wake Forest vs #5 Pittsburgh, THURS 2:30PM ESPN

J.P. Mundy ‏@JP_Mundy 1m
Group of Wake fans chanting, "Five more minutes"

Didn't realize that in pre-game warm-ups that Devin went over to a circle of Pitt players and started talking shit. They pushed him out of their circle and a lot of words were exchanged. WTF!?

All the coaching and Bz stuff aside Travis had no interest in playing this year. I know it's just rumors but I heard McClinton going 50% in practice on his bad leg was outplaying Travis. There are some players who were pissed at Travis this year.

As the only player in history who every has or every will play 4 years under Buzz, I'm not surprised.

At any rate the soph class owns it the next two years.

So, mediocrity is our ceiling for a while?

Didn't realize that in pre-game warm-ups that Devin went over to a circle of Pitt players and started talking shit. They pushed him out of their circle and a lot of words were exchanged. WTF!?

CULTURE.

Shades of Chas vs Kentucky. We have come full circle.

Seriously? Just transfer already.

CULTURE

All the coaching and Bz stuff aside Travis had no interest in playing this year. I know it's just rumors but I heard McClinton going 50% in practice on his bad leg was outplaying Travis. There are some players who were pissed at Travis this year.

At any rate the soph class owns it the next two years.

4 of the 6 FGA from 3, no FTs, and 1 Reb = not a whole lot of effort

Devin's from Pennsylvania and he fucking hates Pitt buttheads.

These last 4 mins are gonna seem like they take forever.....if it was football on ESPN they's switch to a "more competitive" game....and no, I don't mean Louisville vs Rutgers.....:bowrofl:

And some people on here seriously argue Devin isn't a douche. LOL

That's just the Wake Forest Way.

Maybe Devin can get a change of attitude like that kid in the Dick's commercial they keep showing.

I like Devin's intensity. He just needs a new coach who can help him channel it.

These last 4 mins are gonna seem like they take forever.....if it was football on ESPN they's switch to a "more competitive" game....and no, I don't mean Louisville vs Rutgers.....:bowrofl:

They better not, I want to watch this one til the bitter end.

Back