• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Alfred E Newman justt won American Idol

Threads about Lady Gaga and American Idol in less than an hour?

Are you angry because this is Oprahs last week

Glass Houses

Howdy Doody

ScottyMcCreeryHowdyDoody.JPG

I only watched the first couple of episodes this year but I remember his audition. Really cannot believe he won Idol.

This has to be the most unheralded American Idol winner ever...right? I did not even know tonight was the final and usually it is the talk of the town.

So are he and the other chick together?

North Carolina has had ridic representation on American Idol it seems like. Two winners, another runner up, another top 4 off the top of my head.

This has to be the most unheralded American Idol winner ever...right? I did not even know tonight was the final and usually it is the talk of the town.

I believe it was one of the higher rated ai in the last couple of years. You are just old

Btw how about Steven Tyler hitting the high not on dream on. Impressive for an old man

Things I learned watching the American Idol finale:

JLo has a big butt
Judas Priest is still living???
James Durban is the gay postman from The Village People
Rev. Kirk Franklin is shorter than Ryan Seacrest
Hailey is a ho
I have a man crush on Tim McGraw
Carrie Underwood is anorexic
Beyonce is whiter than Michael Jackson
Tom Jones recorded "Kiss"???
Scotty has a damn hot teacher
Lee DeWize is irrelevant, but he has a damn hot date tonight
Jack Black's shining moment was when Scotty refused to hug him (am I the only person who caught that?)
Lauren has lost 15 lbs. in the past week
Lauren is a more gracious loser than Hailey

It seems like it. He said "I love you baby" to her on stage and they kissed. I wouldn't be surprised if American Idol producers made them keep it secret until now.

true. huh. i did notice at the end of the show last night his hand was a liiiiittle low on her hip when they were standing up there.

This whole season was bullshit. The final 3 should have been Pia, James and Casey with James winning in my opinion.

Back