• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BACKFIRED!

That kind of attitude works great!!!

Sincerely,

216284.jpg

He would gladly take Wellman's job.

Pretty sure the bigger backfire will be if Wellman decides to keep Buzz on because he doesn't want the fans to "control" what happens in the athletic department.

If he even hints that this is the case then I am done with Wake for a long time - at least until Wellman is gone.

This hire has literally torn our once cohesive and proud fanbase apart which is a really fucking tough thing to do given our position in college athletics. Skip must be rolling in his grave right now.

Buzz In. Jeff will turn it around given some time. When these guys are juniors we will be winning 18-20 games and be over 9 wins in the Atlantic Coast Conference. This guy is ex NBA and has the knowledge

Buzz In. Jeff will turn it around given some time. When these guys are juniors we will be winning 18-20 games and be over 9 wins in the Atlantic Coast Conference. This guy is ex NBA and has the knowledge

Awesome! Just two more years to mediocrity! Hopefully I just got trolled...

This is the "Cut off your nose to spite your face" thread, huh? I get ya.

Back