• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

What goes around, comes around. RE: Jankovic.

Never been impressed by his personality by the few quotes I've read from him. Seems a real prat with no sense of loyalty.

Hammons is a pure C. Why would that impact Jankovic for is a PF (who sort of wants to be a SF)?

Good news. Just talked to a top talent scout. He loves Devon Thomas so I sure hope he commits and also thinks Tyler Cavanaugh is a very good player as well. Just wanted to pass those tidbits along.

Heard that Andre Washington is a good inch or two taller than Ty.

I'll keep an eye out for those three when I grab food/go to class in a few. I am eager to see how tall Dre is.

Thanks for the info as well deaclite, greatly appreciated.

A little more was that CMM is more of a combo guard than pg at this point but is very talented. He things Andre has a long way to go. I forgot to ask about Aaron.

EARtoTheThroneAaron Rountree

Feels good to be a deac! This is gonna be home soon and it already feels like it! #WFU

CMM_OnTheRiseCodi Miller-McIntyre

Having a great time on my visit with my boys

Also, McClinton and Gill are Louisville midnight madness tonight.

Man I want us to land Gill and McClinton so bad. Seems like they are having a blast in UL tonight. Maybe they need to know U of L might be in a crap conference when we will have the Super bball ACC.

Interview and article about 2013 target Nick Gorski(6'8", 215lbs).

Despite having a difficult time meshing with his AAU team this summer he was able to catch the eye of college coaches out on the recruiting trail. Gorski has interest from Boston College, College of Charleston, High Point, Illinois State, James Madison, Towson and Wake Forest.

Wake Forest jumped in the chase this summer, watching him in Orlando and then in Georgia at the Peach Jam. Walt Corbean is recruiting him for the Deacs.

"They [the Demon Deacons] just said keep working on my game, they're really impressed, just keep working hard, and they're going to be down and want me to come see them play this season, and want me to come up for a visit," Gorski said.

http://wakeforest.rivals.com/barrier_noentry.asp?ReturnTo=&sid=&script=content.asp&cid=1278277&fid=&tid=&mid=&rid=

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/recruiting/player-Nick-Gorski-110064

That is great news as I said earlier an independent talent evaluator says that both Devin and Cavanaugh are a lot better than their current rankings which bodes well for our needs at pf.

Back