• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

A buddy of mine who has watched some Hargrave games doesn't think CMM is a PG, yet at least. Doesn't mean he isn't a fantastic player. He is just more of a lead guard.

The descriptions sound like O'Kelley. I'd love to see Fields/CJ solidified as our backcourt this season. Then CMM could come in as a sixth man and eventually slide in to take CJ's place.

I never cease to be amazed at the way we want to put kids in the League before they even graduate from high school.

I meant from a physical standpoint, not a hes ready to be in the NBA right now standpoint. He's a big, physical guard that is really athletic. If you can't see how that translates to the NBA I can't help you.

Shocker: Quincy Miller is a beast
http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=313170239

I know we were never realistically in the running for Miller, but damn, what a get he would have been, if only for one year.

Also, I hate Baylor.

I, also, hate Baylor. Terrible fans that don't know much about the sport, except that they've miraculously started pulling in all-world recruits with Scott Drew and a couple shady assistants.

Larkin officially a go for Miami. Hope for the best for Shane. He's a good kid.

I'm sure he's qualfied. You can't get through Friends Central otherwise.

OHACoachSmith Steve Smith
After 9 games Tyler Lewis has 96 assists and 13 turnovers. 7.4 to 1 ratio, his coach is happy with that!

Aaron Rountree game tonight in Wilson

Aaron Rountree and his teammates at Greenfield will be playing against Ravenscroft tonight in Greenfield gym in Wilson at 7:00. Not sure if I'm going to be able to make it, but if I do, I will let y'all know how it goes.

GoodmanCBS
Kansas in the driver's seat for Andrew White, per sources. White - also per source - expected to make announcement on Nov. 29th or 30th.

Also, Amile Jefferson was at the Villanova game last night, but it sounds like he might now wait until the spring to decide.

Back