• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

The guy who has the Final Fours was run out of town after having the #1 recruiting class in the country that has all but one returning. They also won the PAC 12 championship that year.

I can't think of this ever happening before. He must be very tough to work with for this to have happened. His results over the past four years are less than inspiring.

Add to the above, his ego priced himself out of the second best job that is currently available.

PASS

Agree with RJ - hiring Howland is going to go against all of the "culture club" rhetoric that Wellman and Co. have been spewing for 4 years.

@jerrymeyer247 43m
Luke Maye had offers from 3 schools w fired coaches- BC, V Tech, Wake Forest. Current offers Clemson, Gonzaga Charleston, Davidson #NCTop80

Bennett sounds like Big E at that stage.

I guess he'll go to Charlotte?

Weird decision, he was getting a lot of time at the end of the season and was playing relatively well. I guess he didn't wanna split time with Cat next year.

Weird decision, he was getting a lot of time at the end of the season and was playing relatively well. I guess he didn't wanna split time with Cat next year.

Now State only has one PG who can't shoot.

For some reason, I think he'll end up at Davidson. Complete guess.

Thanks for answering my question. Definitely more athletic than Big E at that stage.

He really does move very well for his size and has gotten a lot more agile since last summer.

He moves like senior year at Wake Big E in Big Jelly's body. He just needs to learn how to use his body to create space in the post.

Back