• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

dear-god-make-it-stop.jpg

Lot of hate from Maryland fans toward NCSU. And I apologize, it's not the CEO, it's the director of basketball operations for UA having a direct link to two recruits. Completely normal :rolleyes:

Google George Raveling. Or read Shoe Wars. But put some newspaper down first cuz yr head might explode.

That's the point and for whatever reason, you're having a hard time comprehending that.

If that was your point then yes, I don't think you articulated that very well and I missed what you were trying to say. Otherwise I wouldn't have bogged down the thread for 2 pages arguing a lot of stuff that we actually agree on. There is some stuff on Rivals hinting that something is amiss and that it the "sexiness" of this recruitment is there but that it's been so hush hush that no one really knows much besides what Harrison Sr. has said on record. So I apologize in missing your point but it was quite vague from the get go. Sorry for bogging down the thread DC, i'll mosey on out of here.

I come here to catch up on a few days worth of discussion about Wake recruiting and I read analysis of a Wake transfer's NBA prospects and about other teams' recruiting battles.

I come here to catch up on a few days worth of discussion about Wake recruiting and I read analysis of a Wake transfer's NBA prospects and about other teams' recruiting battles.

Says something about the state of our recruiting..

We had a visit last weekend from a 4-star prospect. TITSWF posted an informative free article.

At this point, we are only looking at one or two bigs for this season. Most of our recruiting is for 2014 and it's very early.

We are apparently down to Mitchell and Richmond as a PG. We need a big.

There won't be much recruiting news other than that for the next 6-10 months.

Good thing we don't have many games on National TV this year.

He is looking forward to watching the schools that are recruiting him to see how they play[this season].

Damn ESPN3 to hell.

At this point, we are only looking at one or two bigs for this season. Most of our recruiting is for 2014 and it's very early.

We're also really targeting PG Keith Pinckney from Miller Grove HS in Georgia

From the note on Perkins:
"He hopes to major in engineering in college."

This is not in Wake's favor.

I'm betting we'll have no trouble filling the vacuum.

Just checked in at the phenom 150 showcase in ws. Good crowd.. gottfried just sbowed up. No wake sightings yet .

Back