• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

BabyDeac's last activity is this morning. He's probably watching this thread and laughing at most of us.

RJ sent me a PM when he saw my groomsmen thread congratulating me on my upcoming nuptials, so he browses at least. I wish he'd come back. This board is terribly boring without him.

I wish he would come back too. Instead he is playing with himself on that Scout ghost town

What if rj, [Redacted] and baby Deac are all the same person

mA5SbP1W53Ex.gif

BabyDeac's last activity is this morning. He's probably watching this thread and laughing at most of us.

Holy f n sh!t! BabyDeac made a silent verbal. It's happening. It's already happened. We just don't unofficially officially know yet.

Warning! Cold water alert! Do not read if you want to keep #vibes going!

Spoke with an alum today and he said he was optimistic about the direction of football and basketball. I mentioned Giles and he said he talked to RC two weeks ago and asked about Giles. He said RC shook his head and said it wasn't looking good for Duke. :noidea:

FIFY

I would love to get BabyDeac's input as well. Knowing the source of his info, though, I'm not sure it would be as predictive in this area as it was regarding the fate of [name redacted]. Still wouldn't mind hearing from him what he's heard.

I would love to get BabyDeac's input as well. Knowing the source of his info, though, I'm not sure it would be as predictive in this area as it was regarding the fate of [name redacted]. Still wouldn't mind hearing from him what he's heard.

I take his absence as a good sign. Again, #sworntosecretvibes

Harry should do what's best for Harry.

Luckily, that's also what's best for me and Wake Forest.

Ah, true.
But wouldn't that work in the negative too, ie Randolph can't tell an alum "it's not looking good?"

But does it work in the double negative, i.e. Randolph can't not tell an alum "it's not not looking good?"

Ah, true.
But wouldn't that work in the negative too, ie Randolph can't tell an alum "it's not looking good?"

Strictly speaking that is true, but as long as Randolph is not making it public, i.e telling a reporter, it becomes a moot point. If he says that privately to an alum and some idiot doesn't post it to... oops.

Back