• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

That's what I'm thinking. Randolph isn't going to indicate to some random alum that the Giles recruitment is over. He's not going to indicate if it's going well either. He'll just give some sort of indifferent response to end the conversation because he can't comment on it. Unless said alum is some big time donor (like Bob or Mit level big), I wouldn't put much stock into some random run in he had with RC.

This.

Just passing it along. He's a mid 1960's alum who is a retired head of HR for a major company, so he may be a big time donor. I didn't ask. He was at the FSU game despite the weather, so he's pretty dedicated fan. He had no reason to lie and wasn't name dropping for effect. :noidea:

One of my favorite parts of this thread is watching bigboy discern which information is relevant.

ayo has been on the #vibestrain for like 5 minutes and this shit happens immediately
You actually believe that malarkey? NEUROdeac needs to go to his NEUROsurgeon because he's clearly misremembering.

#VIBES

Just some fun Brandon Childress highlights. I think he is going to be a really solid player. His stroke is pure.

I will be honest, I must admit that BChill reminds me a lot of Taron. He is going to be his own man, but it is hard not to form comparisons. Can't wait to get him in uniform and see what he can do.

This, and he doesn't look as slow as some folks are saying. We won't know until January of 2017 when we start playing conference games, but B Chill looks to be a little more athletic than we're giving him credit for.

Brandon seems like the type of dude who plays back-up PG on mid-level NCAAT teams. I like him.

Just passing it along. He's a mid 1960's alum who is a retired head of HR for a major company, so he may be a big time donor. I didn't ask. He was at the FSU game despite the weather, so he's pretty dedicated fan. He had no reason to lie and wasn't name dropping for effect. :noidea:

not saying it did not happen exactly as told to you. just that the staff is not allowed per ncaa regulation to talk about recruits by name. we also know this staff keeps recruiting close to the vest.

i read the story as told that he is underselling with a simple deflection and hoping to over deliver the commitment when the time comes.

#vibes

He can drive and finish or dish. He can also knock down the deep 3! That's a combo we haven't had in a while! Wish he could play now.

not saying it did not happen exactly as told to you. just that the staff is not allowed per ncaa regulation to talk about recruits by name. we also know this staff keeps recruiting close to the vest.

i read the story as told that he is underselling with a simple deflection and hoping to over deliver the commitment when the time comes.

#vibes

Could very well be. I hope so. Was just responding to Bigboy's doubting that it happened. Ayo's just trying to shift the spotlight from him jinxing the thread, and possibly the recruitment, by joining the bandwagon :). PhDeac, I didn't pin him down on the date.

I asked Chill the same question exactly 14 days ago and he said "now you know I can't say anything".

It's as if he was sworn to... silence?

#silentverbal #quietnod

Now, I didn't hear this from anyone I consider trustworthy- it's just sort of out there but I will go ahead and put it in here:

Harry and his mom love Manning & Wake.

Harry's dad is a dook lean.

If Self realizes Harry isn't coming to Kansas, he would endorse Wake over any other school. Same for Manning.

This is all rumor mill- but there you go.

giphy.gif

Good vibes only.

i really honestly believe that Giles is a smart kid and can tell which horse to bet on in the talent vs. future race. We've seen a lot of positive information come out in the last week or so why would we want to quit #vibes now. Really nobody can know for sure though except Giles but i'm pretty sure he will make the right call.

Back