• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Funny-GIF-Crazy-Dance.gif

What students post on this board? We need to have a massive showing at B&G Madness. If he shows great, if he doesn't you can guarantee that BCHill will be there and that Harry will get a report / videos / photos...something. Giles is a difference maker in our program. Need to make sure the students are aware and actively doing whatever they can do to support the program, and thus support Mannings efforts to land Giles.

Any students on here that can start gathering up support? I assume B&G Madness is still held in Reynolds. That is an awesome venue when it is packed out and crazy. Not all that different from Cameron Indoor :).

Harry talked at length with Eric Bossi at Rivals about Wake with Bossi adding positive points about Manning as well. He basically said he thought the Kansas visit was going to be fun and they discussed Ky. adding Gabriel and others. Regarding Duke talked about Tatum a lot and building on what they have done. Tatum appears to be their best leverage with Harry. However, Harry said that Tatum said he understood that Harry would choose the best school for him. Definitely feel that Wake is leading based on listening to Harry talk about his thoughts. Said he may not commit early and would not firm up a visit date to UNC.

So there's a chance this recruitment could go into the spring?

What students post on this board? We need to have a massive showing at B&G Madness. If he shows great, if he doesn't you can guarantee that BCHill will be there and that Harry will get a report / videos / photos...something. Giles is a difference maker in our program. Need to make sure the students are aware and actively doing whatever they can do to support the program, and thus support Mannings efforts to land Giles.

Any students on here that can start gathering up support? I assume B&G Madness is still held in Reynolds. That is an awesome venue when it is packed out and crazy. Not all that different from Cameron Indoor :).

This. This. This. Almost worthy of own thread, and possibly taken to facebook/twitter/etc. Harry needs to SEE the support first hand. This could be our final "push" to get Harry committed.

So there's a chance this recruitment could go into the spring?
I mean, I can do vibes for like a month. Not sure I can stay vibin' for another 6 months of this. The pessimism would undoubtedly seep in eventually.

Warning! Cold water alert! Do not read if you want to keep #vibes going!

Spoke with an alum today and he said he was optimistic about the direction of football and basketball. I mentioned Giles and he said he talked to RC two weeks ago and asked about Giles. He said RC shook his head and said it wasn't looking good. :noidea:

i don't believe anyone and am furiously working on a time machine to get to next spring

Spoke with an alum today and he said he was optimistic about the direction of football and basketball. I mentioned Giles and he said he talked to RC two weeks ago and asked about Giles. He said RC shook his head and said it wasn't looking good. :noidea:

ayo has been on the #vibestrain for like 5 minutes and this shit happens immediately

Went back and listened to the video again and he says he plans to talk with his parents after the visits and likely make a decision but if he is unsure basically wouldn't force it. Remember that Tatum gave St Louis max PR before choosing Duke but if Harry is playing it straight then we are in good shape. Time will tell.

Clarify for us. Did he talk to Childress before or after Giles' official visit? #importantforvibes

Not buying it neuro, i highly doubt RC would tell some random alum things arent looking good for Giles.

I'm still #vibing under my desk, as I take this as good news. If the silent verbal is legit, clearly the staff would not want to directly publicize it for fear of ruining it. So why would RC give a rando alum any indication of hope, as only bad things can come from it? Just shake him off and get him to go away.

That's what I'm thinking. Randolph isn't going to indicate to some random alum that the Giles recruitment is over. He's not going to indicate if it's going well either. He'll just give some sort of indifferent response to end the conversation because he can't comment on it. Unless said alum is some big time donor (like Bob or Mit level big), I wouldn't put much stock into some random run in he had with RC.

The vibes they come
whilst they leave on poor time
HG3 as a Deac is a surefire rhyme

Back