• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

My only deal is the media's hypocrisy with the shift in Duke's recruiting. I can't stand Cal, but the guy has been vilified year and year for the OAD approach. When K employs it as he did last year and the year before with Parker, he's applauded for being "innovative" and "adaptive"

Wow...

jeremiah taylor
18m18 minutes ago
jeremiah taylor ‏@facemelter666
@TheReal_HG3 UK always beats unc. In the pros, in college and in education. You'll have to go to class to play @UK pic.twitter.com/75abJNwV09

Wow...

jeremiah taylor
18m18 minutes ago
jeremiah taylor ‏@facemelter666
@TheReal_HG3 UK always beats unc. In the pros, in college and in education. You'll have to go to class to play @UK pic.twitter.com/75abJNwV09

UNC has like a ten game advantage in the all-time series against UK.

lol

love that pic of Davis stuffing the shit out of Henson though. Henson was annoying as shit at UNC.

Zagoria on Twitter reports that HG will not be visiting UNC (with Oak Hill's coach as the source):

So he has one visit left then. This recruitment is quickly coming to an end, let's hope it's a good ending.

If he blows off UNC twice to visit Wake, that's just all the #vibes.

If he blows off UNC twice to visit Wake, that's just all the #vibes.

Having sat thru that shit show last night, I do take joy in knowing the best HS player out of NC in the last decade or so didn't even bother to visit UNC....

KY people think he cancelled his UNC visit because of his KY visit, when him not actually visiting UNC seemed to be in the works for a while.

Feel free to let me know if any of the info below is incorrect.

Top 10 RSCI rankings since 2005:

Number of All-Star appearances in ()
Not currently signed to an NBA team in bold

1. Josh McRoberts (0)
2. Monta Ellis (0)
3. Martell Webster (0)
4. Tyler Hansbrough (0)
5. Louis Williams (0)
6. Julian Wright (0)
7. Richard Hendrix (0)
8. Tasmin Mitchell (0)
9. Mario Chalmers (0)
10. Andrew Bynum (1)

1. Greg Oden (0)
2. Kevin Durant (6)
3. Brandan Wright (0)
4. Spencer Hawes (0)
5. Ty Lawson (0)
6. Thaddeus Young (0)
7. Chase Budinger (0)
8. Wayne Ellington (0)
9. Brook Lopez (1)
10. Gerald Henderson (0)

1. OJ Mayo (0)
2. Kevin Love (3)
3. Eric Gordon (0)
4. Michael Beasley (0)
5. Derrick Rose (3)
6. Kyle Singler (0)
7. Jerryd Bayless (0)
8. Donte Greene (0)
9. J.J. Hickson (0)
10. Patrick Patterson (0)

1. Brandon Jennings (0)
2. Jrue Holiday (1)
3. Tyreke Evans (0)
4. Samardo Samuels (0)
5. DeMar DeRozan (1)
6. Greg Monroe (0)
7. Al-Farouq Aminu (0)
8. Byron Mullens (0)
9. Ed Davis (0)
10. Delvon Roe (0)

1. Derrick Favors (0)
2. John Wall (2)
3. DeMarcus Cousins (1)
4. Avery Bradley (0)
5. John Henson (0)
6. Xavier Henry (0)
7. Renardo Sidney (0)
8. Lance Stephenson (0)
9. Kenny Boynton (0)
10. Keith Gallon (0)

1. Harrison Barnes (0)
2. Kyrie Irving (3)
3. Jared Sullinger (0)
4. Brandon Knight (0)
5. Tobias Harris (0)
6. Josh Selby (0)
7. Enes Kanter (0)
8. Perry Jones (0)
9. Tristan Thompson (0)
10. Will Barton (0)

1. Anthony Davis (2)
2. Austin Rivers (0)
3. Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (0)
4. Bradley Beal (0)
5. Quincy Miller (0)
6. James Michael McAdoo (0)
7. Marquis Teague (0)
8. Le'Bryan Nash (0)
9. Adonis Thomas (0)
10. Cody Zeller (0)

1. Nerlens Noel (0)
2. Shabazz Muhammad (0)
3. Isaiah Austin (0)
4. Kyle Anderson (0)
5. Steven Adams (0)
6. Anthony Bennett (0)
7. Kaleb Tarczewski (0)
8. Alex Poythress (0)
9. Marcus Smart (0)
10. Archie Goodwin (0)

I'll cut it off there since the 2013 class were rookies last year, and none of them made the All-Star team.

This expectation that any old Burger Boy under GOOD COACHING should have a good chance to be an All-Star in the NBA is really misguided. A reasonable, well-thought-out rebuttal to that argument would be appreciated, but it'll probably be the usual Creamy/Townie type "Ayo, you're awful, you suck, #badfan, YOU'RE RUINING THE VIBES." Meh, whatevs, fellas.

Richard Hendrix is doing pretty well with a tech startup I hear.

I think he'll be in WS and I think he goes. Oak Hill's season starts next week, so it might be his last weekend visit home for a while.

If he's in WS, he'll go. Wake Forest has been like home to him for a long time.

#vibes

Had a realistic dream that I started seeing posts online about Giles decision. The more and more Wake friends freaking out meant it had to be good news. Titles on the websites were "I'm coming home" with specific reference to Giles bringing glory back to Wake. "Part of being the best means making my own path." Never had a dream so detail driven. It was awesome.

I don't think this means anything other than a statement on how intense this recruiting storyline has been for Wake fans. Also it can't hurt the #vibes.

b7jo6p.jpg

Reactions: Ayo
How is IC spinning this?

He knows what UNC has to offer and therefor doesn't need to see them. He just wants to spend more time with his best friend Childress before he commits to UNC in a couple weeks.

Back