• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Chris Webber is pretty high on the list of guys I hated in college who I like now.

The main reason I hated him was that damned timeout. I don't know much about him as a person.

That will be his second unofficial visit to Wake in last couple of weeks. Seems at the very least we've gotten his attention.

Sounds like a grad program we've invented to make Wake more enticing to grad transfer eligible players.

The film program is pretty legit. More likely due to the success of 30 for 30.

I think they could have come up with a better name than "storytelling."

It seems like it's an interdisciplinary program in Sports in Society, not simply an arts or literary degree.

The film program is pretty legit. More likely due to the success of 30 for 30.

A guy I knew in HS started out working for Nascar, and now produces 30 for 30 and SEC Storied films. Pretty good career. This cat interviews all kinds of people.

#coolstoryhansel

When the ACC gets a network, Wake will be well positioned to produce those 30 for 30 style documentaries for the conference.

Just to set Dukeson straight, the difference between the Duke and Wake fan bases in the quest for Giles is the difference between gluttony and starvation. We're both hungry, but the Dukies have gorged on burger boys for decades and are just lusting for more, while the Deacs are famished for a player like HG to turn things around.

Just to set Dukeson straight, the difference between the Duke and Wake fan bases in the quest for Giles is the difference between gluttony and starvation. We're both hungry, but the Dukies have gorged on burger boys for decades and are just lusting for more, while the Deacs are famished for a player like HG to turn things around.

Also, AZNs.

How can I buy tickets to the B&G Madness event this Friday? I think I'm going to drive in from Charlotte to attend. I want to be there when the entire crowd is chanting for Harry, and to see our newly acquired talent!

Back