• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

JTT could have been the truth

Not sure about that, but he could have been a nice college scorer. His game was always flawed. I lament not having a coach that provided life direction more than I lament his wasted basketball talent. We should be able to do both at Wake Forest.

Not sure about that, but he could have been a nice college scorer. His game was always flawed. I lament not having a coach that provided life direction more than I lament his wasted basketball talent. We should be able to do both at Wake Forest.

YOu can lead a horse to water...

You can, but there's no evidence Dino could.

5 star center Marques Bolden to duke... On paper, they will be one of the most talented teams we have seen in a while.

5 star center Marques Bolden to duke... On paper, they will be one of the most talented teams we have seen in a while.

Between us being in the cellar, UNC getting a free pass to cheat and Duke recruiting out the wazoo, it's getting harder and harder to not become depressed about college bball all together.

Last edited:

"Coach K has been coaching and has been extremely successful at the highest level longer than I have been alive. He told me to trust him and I do," Bolden said.

How could you forget about Bennett, Gottfried, Brey, Buzz Williams?

Bennett and Brey are the only names on that list likely to be in the ACC 5 years from now. Buzz will move on voluntarily; Gottfried, not so much.

6 players in 1 recruiting class, including 4 5 stars.
Also, 4 forwards.
Not everyone will play.

Back