• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

6'4 Class of '18 Trey Wertz will be taking unofficial visit to Wake Forest next Tuesday.

a-shoemaker121600.jpg

Do go on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dad owned a hardwood flooring company. We did his floors when he lived in Mebane, NC, before he went overseas to play. He never paid us for doing the work. He didn't pay a lot of the contractors. I think eventually he lost the house.

Karma did eventually bitch slap him in the chin, fwiw. I think he was essentially homeless for a chunk of time up until a few years ago and last I heard was in Virginia somewhere piecing his life back together with help.

Karma did eventually bitch slap him in the chin, fwiw. I think he was essentially homeless for a chunk of time up until a few years ago and last I heard was in Virginia somewhere piecing his life back together with help.

I do hope he gets his junk together. I don't wish any ill will on anyone.

I do hope he gets his junk together. I don't wish any ill will on anyone.

I don't think his junk has been the problem and assume his junk works fine. It's everything else. Shame on Wake and shame on Coach Staak and Coach Odom for "graduating" a player after 4 years at Wake that can't manage to maintain a relevant life with a $2million head start (the money he made as aSeattle Sonic and Vancouver Grizzly over 2 or 3 years). That's not even including whatever Euro money he made over another 8 or so years. I know it happens to athletes all the time, but in this instance, it happened to a Wake athlete, who literally seems to have benefited almost zilcho from a Wake degree. Bravo Bob Staak and Dave Odom. Bravo.

Also, he's really figured out how to leverage LinkedIn:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/chris-king-a183581b

Back