• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

D.J.Jeffries'19 has A&M, Iowa St, WF, Ole Miss offers & Bama, UNC, Kansas & UK interest. Like to hear from Syracuse

Thank you, Ranger, for attempting to get this thread back on track. Appreciate all your updates.

Thank you, Ranger, for attempting to get this thread back on track. Appreciate all your updates.

sisyphus-image-01c.jpg

Reactions: Ayo
We are on point with the name game with our targets lately that's for sure. I dig it -- half the battle is having a team full of bad ass names, ideally with a couple of less popular dual initial monikers included in there (LD scores well, JT not as much).

Isaiah Stewart, a class of 2019 PF playing for the Albany City Rocks (NY), just picked up an offer from Wake Forest.

City Rocks 2019 PG Noah Hutchins just picked up an offer from Wake Forest Head Coach Danny Manning @noahhutchins23

Maybe it's time to drop Williams decommits from the thread title. While we could have used him, he wasn't a conventional commitment, and at this point I've already forgotten his first name. He moved on, we should move on. Quite possible I'm just trying to wall myself off from bad news every time I see any thread about WFU bball.

Maybe it's time to drop Williams decommits from the thread title. While we could have used him, he wasn't a conventional commitment, and at this point I've already forgotten his first name. He moved on, we should move on. Quite possible I'm just trying to wall myself off from bad news every time I see any thread about WFU bball.

So if I delete it, then it never happened?

I'll see what I can do when I'm back in front of a computer.

So if I delete it, then it never happened?

I'll see what I can do when I'm back in front of a computer.

:)

Yes, essentially my approach to to WFU hoops over the last half decade plus could be described by the picture of Pee-wee Herman with his fingers in his ears, screaming, "La la la la la I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"

We do what we can to survive.

Bryce Wills, a 6'4 class of 2019 PG playing for the PSA Cardinals (NY), just picked up an offer from Wake Forest.

He was a 2018 recruit but reclassified a couple of days ago.

Last edited:
Bryce Wills, a 6'4 class of 2019 PG playing for the PSA Cardinals (NY), just picked up an offer from Wake Forest.

He was a 2018 recruit but reclassified a couple of days ago.

Where are we watching these 2019 guys (or are they just random offers)? I didn't think the staff could watch players until July.

Digging further into the Twitter rabbit hole, I see that Nickelberry is at Super Soph Camp, which was created by Clay Dade, which is a name 8xDeacs may recognize as a freshman on the 85-86 team (he transferred like everybody else). Neat.

Back