• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17-Chaundee Brown commits to WAKE! Brandon Randolph to AZ

That's pretty much what happened. LaRue was criticized for failing to keep close enough contact with Haas after he committed, but whether that would have made any difference is hard to say because Painter's pitch to Haas was the truth.

While I would love to have had Haas, losing him was worth it if meant getting rid of [name redacted] in the process.

Little Greek Freak just committed to Dayton. Once upon a time Wake was mentioned with him, but not any time recently.

Did that 7 foot Greek fella who scored like 120 points end up being cleared to play at State?

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k17- Melo Eggleston commits to Wake! Vibes?!??!?!?!!?!?!?!

Did that 7 foot Greek fella who scored like 120 points end up being cleared to play at State?

Is this the Papagiannis kid who just got drafted by the Kings??

Last edited:
We recruited the Greek kid last year but he decided to stay in Greece and just went to the Kings, Yurtseven will take a while and is Turkish. He and his parents seem like they were very careful in doing the things necessary to stay eligible for college bball, unlike Kanter. Who knows though. Just got Markell Johnson too

We recruited the Greek kid last year but he decided to stay in Greece and just went to the Kings, Yurtseven will take a while and is Turkish. He and his parents seem like they were very careful in doing the things necessary to stay eligible for college bball, unlike Kanter. Who knows though. Just got Markell Johnson too

35bkag.jpg

man, the recruiting thread really missed all of the rj posts speculating about recruit heights

that actually was/is one of my favorite board memes

I hope the whore they bought him was not too too hot and lacked the necessary skills to sway him.

#WakeForest is the latest offer for 2018 point guard Immanuel Quickley.

Wake is showing interest in Immanuel Quickley 6'4 PG Class of 2018. He is considered a five star prospect and given his location Childress should be our lead recruiter for him.

Back