• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

I don't know how zion gets up like that, explosion comes out of nowhere

Until I looked him up, I thought he was a 6'5, 225 SG. I didn't realize he was a PF because of how smoothly he moved.

Is he related to Greg Oden or Otis Nixon? He sure has that old looking gene. He was probably getting served in bars at 9.

Not sure why we are talking so much about a kid we have NO shot at getting.

Not sure why we are talking so much about a kid we have NO shot at getting.

This year's recruiting is done unless there is a real surprise and it's a little too early for much of next year.

Shelton Mitchell decommitted before we got Wiblekin.

Yeah, but I thought the story was that was our decision. And even if it wasn't. The story on here was we got a better deal in Wilbekin. Watching Mitchell, that's not the case.

If I remember correctly, Manning had started expressing interest in bringing Wilbekin with him (after he had already committed to Tulsa) before Mitchell decommitted. Maybe even set up a visit before the decommitment.

Mitchell had 18 today against Bama (I'm assuming that was why wakelaw13 brought him up).

Last edited:
Yeah, but I thought the story was that was our decision. And even if it wasn't. The story on here was we got a better deal in Wilbekin. Watching Mitchell, that's not the case.

Haas had decommitted and so did Shelton. It had nothing to do with Wilbekin. Mitchell W didn't commit for almost a week after Shelton decided not to come.

Haas had decommitted and so did Shelton. It had nothing to do with Wilbekin. Mitchell W didn't commit for almost a week after Shelton decided not to come.
Wilbekin was offered a week before Mitchell decommitted.

Wilbekin had nothing to do with Shelton Mitchell leaving. But we're never to going agree.

Back