• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

We had a slot open and needed bodies. Why would a player ranked #76 by Rivals be worried about a guy who wasn't in the Top 150 from Rivals?

But the reality is, if I said today is Sunday, you'd find something to challenge. It's sad.

We had a slot open and needed bodies. Why would a player ranked #76 by Rivals be worried about a guy who wasn't in the Top 150 from Rivals?

But the reality is, if I said today is Sunday, you'd find something to challenge. It's sad.
No, the trouble is you talk in absolutes when you don't absolutely know what happened. Christ, just the bold itself is littered with uncertainty.

Not retaining Jeff Battle was the biggest reason Shelton Mitchell moved on.

Last edited:
No, the trouble is you talk in absolutes when you don't absolutely know what happened. Christ, just the bold itself is littered with uncertainty.

Thanks for proving my point on multiple levels. First, I "talk in absolutes" and your next sentence says I am "uncertain". Which is it?

Also, if you are the #75 player (and was higher before his injury), it's illogical to worry about an unranked player.

You should try reading what I type and not that I type it. You see my name and pounce. It's 100% about you. It's your decision and your actions. This could much more pleasant, but you don't want it to be.

Mitchell and Wilbi don't even play the same position.

And I would argue that Wilbeken has had a better career so far and will continue to do so.

Also, maybe, just maybe, a player that decommitted during recruiting and also transferred after one year of play may just be hard to please like many 19 year olds.

Because he had the best game of his career on Sunday so right on cue it's time for some Wake Forest fan self-flagellation.

Relitigating the situation because he had a good game 2 years later is clearly dumb tho.

Because he had the best game of his career on Sunday so right on cue it's time for some Wake Forest fan self-flagellation.

Relitigating the situation because he had a good game 2 years later is clearly dumb tho.

not to mention the usual suspects predictably derailing this thread

For those of you who care about current basketball recruiting, I'll update the first post tonight. There is not much movement, which is to be expected, but I'll update our offers' offer lists.

Back