• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

Finally we would have a BIg guard. Just think how great it would be if Dinos could drive to the basket!

Chaundee is a legit 6'5+ SG.

DJ Mitchell looks like a little guy but according to Rivals he's 6'5, 200, but not rated.

Last edited:
Sounds like he'd be a perfect fit at Wake

He has Duke written all over him. They will wait until 1 month before signing day and after missing out on a higher recruit, will swoop in and bedazzle him with all the improvements they could make in his tripping game.

Anyone out there have any reports of how well Melo Eggleston has performed in his senior season? He must have a few games under his belt by now.

Charles O'Bannon, Jr. to USC. That's a hell of a pickup for Enfield and co.

I imagine UCLA was recruiting him hard.

A couple of the sites list Melo as a SG/SF. Can he really play SG at 6'8? That would be great.

Have you seen his videos? He looks to have the handles and pull up jumper, but I'm not sure about the 3 ball. He won't have to play the 2 for us though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you seen his videos? He looks to have the handles and pull up jumper, but I'm not sure about the 3 ball. He won't have to play the 2 for us though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've sen several videos. He does have handle. I'd love to see him be able to start a SF or be the first wing off the bench with Keyshawn starting.

Devon Dotson's Providence Day team upset #11 DeMatha yesterday, 77-72. Dotson had 35 points, 6 assists and 5 rebs.

Back