• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k18 - Hoard, Mucius, Lewis, and Wright sign NLIs!

That is a ridiculous stat line. 25-28 shooting w/ 1-4 from 3pt. That means he was 24-24 "shooting" inside the 3pt line. I imagine there were a lot of dunks and layups, but still.

3 dimes - don't call him a ball hog! I'm guessing the Academy they played isn't too good.

Team that Zion beat last night is a top 25 team that features unc recruit Jarek Felton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not another Felton Hole. Hopefully he shoots as well as the last one.

National top 25, Felton is Ray Ray's nephew (I think, but definitely kin to each other). I'm hoping to get out there tonight to see Zion play except my children are sick and my wife is working late- damn this parenting thing!

Can't Zion join the Deacs for this ACC season? He looks older than any of our current players.

I'd be willing to take a chance on a 6-7 shooter.

Finally we would have a BIg guard. Just think how great it would be if Dinos could drive to the basket!

Back